Thursday, May 31, 2012

no sleep and regression

well its official lexi hasn't sleep besides 15 minute naps since before her surgery. we went to the doctor today and she told me to take lexi off all pain meds and see if that makes a difference. the doctor said there is no reason she should be in pain since her throat is healing just fine and her ears aren't infected. i don't know what to do because shes not eating and not really drinking and hardly sleeping. also since the surgery she has regressed and is no longer using the toilet even the little bit she was going. i really hope she starts using the potty again cuz shes already 4 and buying pull ups is expensive. well ill update again in a couple days hopefully with some news of her sleeping lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry, Charity!!! Glad you took her to the doctor. I remember when I had my wisdom teeth taken out, the doctor put me on codeine. Instead of making me tired so I could rest, I was completely *wired* and couldn't sleep at all. It was horrible. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i pray thats why shes not sleeping. i'm definetly praying for some sleep tonight lol

      Delete