Sunday, January 29, 2012

still no answers

well we went down to rileys for a mri on friday and to meet with the neurosurgeon. the neurosurgeon looked at the mri and said its one of two things. the mass could be a lipoma or a hamartoma. the lipoma is just a fatty tumor and the hamartoma is around the hypothalamus. we believe it could be the hamartoma because it would explain the seizures, the behavior problems and the developmental delays. but we wont know what it is for a while because they have to watch it to see if it grows or if she starts having gelastic seizures. they cant take it out because if they was to remove it it could cause more problems than what its causing now. so for now we are just waiting and seeing what happens. let me tell you its hard to just wait and see and not know what is going on with your child. i want answers but they cant give me any answers

No comments:

Post a Comment