Saturday, August 9, 2014


so last weekend lexi had 2 tonic clonics that lasted over 20 minutes each so she earned herself a trip to the er and then was transported to the childrens hospital where her neuro is. everything was fine we just stopped weaning her vimpat that we was trying to get her off of and increased lamictal as well. we are hoping to be able to try and wean off vimpat soon but it all depends on lexis body. we went and saw pulmonolgy and he changed her inhaler to something different in hopes it will help her through the allergy season with her asthma. i called on friday to see where we are at at getting her pulse ox and the person at the home medical place said she has to get a different prescription because it doesnt say the right thing. ugh what ever just hurry and get it for us so i can watch her better at night with her seizures. i also got a phone call that her developmental ped put in a prescription for a special needs bed so hopefully her insurance will approve it soon  because she needs a safer place to sleep and when she has seizures as well. i have a feeling insurance will try and deny it which will probably happen but i will get enough drs and therapists to back me up that she needs one. i just hate waiting to know if and when she will get it. i mean like the pulse ox. we have been waiting almost a month and they havent even submitted it to insurance yet and i know insurance will try and deny that as well. just stupid. like we are still waiting on medicaid to approve her therapies still. they suspended them and therapy has been trying to get them to approve it but so far no. luckily she has secondary childrens or we would be in trouble since she needs therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment