Friday, December 21, 2012

so frusterated

Lexi refuses to take her medicine. Her speech therapist finally got her to take it but it took her over half an hour to finish it and who knows how much she got. I'm gonna try calling the neurologist in a few and hope they are open so that maybe they can figure out what to do. Shes not sleeping and her anger issues and yelling is really increasing. I'm about to just say put a tube in her so we know shes getting her medicine. I'v tried ever way imaginable to get her to take her meds and she wont because of her behavior issues and her sensory issues. I'm tired of doctors not really caring if she takes her meds or not. I mean really is it safe for her to keep having seizures because she wont take the medicine. not really but it seems like doctors just don't care any more and don't want to deal with kids.

1 comment:

  1. My son just got his feeding tube for swallowing issues, but I wish we had gotten it years earlier for medication reasons. Medicine is so much easier. I think tubes should come standard. We went through years of fighting and struggling with meds. It used to be a two person job, now we just lift up his shirt and put the meds in! It is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete