Wednesday, December 12, 2012

christmas time

Is it just me or does it honestly not seem possible that it is almost Christmas time. I know we are already 12 days into December but honestly it doesn't seem possible that Christmas is only 13 days away. I put our tree up in the middle of November but I'm not in the mood for it. It would help if we had snow but its so mild here its not funny. We set a record for going over 265 days without snow. People think I'm crazy for wanting snow but I think if it snowed a little more it might make it seem more Christmas like. Another thing is why do people now say happy holidays it Christmas not holidays. Christmas is Jesus's birthday and he is the reason for the season. Do you have snow where you are and if so how much?

1 comment:

  1. I do not have snow here in New Orleans. Although I despise the cold, I would LOVE to catch snow, build a snowman, and indulge in it for a few days. I see movies, photos, etc of snow..it looks beautiful and fun to play in..but cold :p.
    You are right about Christmas, it is definitely the time of the year to celebrate Jesus, amongst all of the festivities going on, just cannot forget it is because of him.
    Christmas came so fast this year!
    Happy Holidays! take care!

    ReplyDelete